Attention ALL Parents and WCDSB Staff
The Waterloo Catholic District School Board is reviewing its French Immersion program.
The purpose of the review is to develop a proactive French Immersion plan to set the board up for success. This plan will set the framework for future accommodation decisions, French Immersion program growth, and will ensure that a quality program is offered to all students, regardless of their program.
The following factors will be considered in this review:
- School organization (grade structure, single track, dual track)
- Entry point
- French Immersion boundaries (and registration priorities)
- Transportation (as it relates to school organization)
- Criteria for selecting new FI sites
Please help us by completing this survey prior to December 15th.
Who should complete this survey?
- Parents of children in French Immersion
- Parents of children in the English program
- WCDSB staff
- Interested community members
Your opinion is important to us and will help inform the French Immersion plan.