Beginning June 29th, the WCDSB is offering 15 mornings of FREE literacy and numeracy online learning support for students currently in SK to Grade 7 inclusive through the Summer Boost program. If you are interested in making new friends online, honing your literacy and numeracy skills through fun and engaging stories, games, activities and weekly STEM challenges then Summer Boost is for YOU!
- Timelines: June 29 – July 20 (inclusive, excluding July 1st)
- 9:00 – 11:00 am Monday to Friday (15 days)
- Online Resources
- Google Classroom
- Lexia, Knowledgehook, Coding, MathUp
- Math & STEM Learn@Home kits
- Cost: FREE
Student Acceptance: Based on school site, learning profile and time of registration. Maximum of 15 students per class
- Contact: email@example.com
- Registration – REGISTER ONLINE –- Register Early!
- Have a variety of opportunities for hands on virtual learning;
- Will be challenged to engaged in regular physical activity;
- Engaged in fun literacy/numeracy activities at home virtually;
- Receive an integrated arts education as cooperative activities will be designed each week to promote creative and thinking and expression through music, drama and visual arts;
- Make new online friends and develop a belief in themselves as learners through the power of perseverance.
- Weekly STEM challenges;