Summer Boost Program – July 5-20, 2017
Literacy and Numeracy Programs offered to all Gr 1 to 6 students in our community!
Monday to Friday (12 Days)
- Kitchener – Monsignor Haller, St. Bernadette, St. John
- Waterloo – Our Lady of Lourdes (previously St. Agnes), Sir Edgar Bauer
- Cambridge – Holy Spirit, Christ The King (previously St. Peter)
Register Today and Experience the Difference Summer Boost Makes!
Want to see your child improve his/her math, reading, writing and problem solving skills and be READY for next year? Through our Summer Boost program teachers and students from Grade 1 to 6 as of September 2017 will experience three fun-filled weeks of learning and growing together. The goal of Summer Boost is to provide an exciting educational program aimed at improving the numeracy and literacy skills of our students.
- Have a variety of opportunities for hands on learning from Science experiments to trips to the Outdoor Education center and Library;
- Served healthy snacks daily and will be engaged in regular physical activity that emphasizes teamwork, skills and sportsmanship;
- Engaged in fun literacy/numeracy activities at school and home with family members as part of the Home Numeracy/Literacy Program;
- Receive an integrated arts education as cooperative activities will be designed each week to promote creative and thinking and expression through music, drama and visual arts;
- Access technology including chromebooks;
- Make new friends and develop a belief in themselves as learners through the power of perseverance.
Summer Boost is FREE, registration is required and transportation is not provided.
Registration is closed
Summer Boost is FREE and registration is required.