Summer Boost Program
Literacy and Numeracy Programs offered to all Grade 1 to 6 students in our community!
July 2-19, 2019
Monday to Friday (15 Days)
8:30am – 2:00pm
Monday, July 1st – 1:00 – 3:00 – Drop in
- Kitchener – St. John
- Waterloo – Sir Edgar Bauer
- Cambridge – Christ the King
Open to students enrolled in Grade 1 to 6 as of September 2019
Register and Experience the Difference Summer Boost Makes!
Want to see your child improve his/her math, reading, writing and problem solving skills and be READY for next year? Through our Summer Boost program teachers and students from Grade 1 to 6 as of September 2018 will experience three fun-filled weeks of learning and growing together. The goal of Summer Boost is to provide an exciting educational program aimed at improving the numeracy and literacy skills of our students.
- Have a variety of opportunities for hands on learning from Science experiments to trips to the Outdoor Education center and Library;
- Served healthy snacks daily and will be engaged in regular physical activity that emphasizes teamwork, skills and sportsmanship;
- Engaged in fun literacy/numeracy activities at school and home with family members as part of the Home Numeracy/Literacy Program;
- Receive an integrated arts education as cooperative activities will be designed each week to promote creative and thinking and expression through music, drama and visual arts;
- Access technology including chromebooks;
- Make new friends and develop a belief in themselves as learners through the power of perseverance.
Summer Boost is FREE, registration is required and transportation is not provided.
For more information or updates on the Summer Boost program please visit the host school site or contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 519-576-5503