Volunteer and Visitor Vaccination Form
Waterloo Catholic District School Board (WCDSB) would like to share our sincere gratitude to all volunteers and frequent visitors for your time and dedication in supporting our school communities. Your selfless hard work and commitment to our students and staff is truly appreciated.
As announced on August 17, 2021, an immunization disclosure policy is required for all publicly funded school board employees, staff in private schools and licensed childcare settings and other individuals frequently in these settings who may have direct contact with students and/or staff, for the 2021-22 school year. Regular rapid antigen testing requirements will be in place for those who are not fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Individuals who do not intend to be vaccinated, without a documented medical reason, will be required to participate in an educational session about the benefits of COVID-19 vaccination.
This policy applies to all board employees as well as the following individuals attending school premises frequently and who have direct contact with staff or students:
- Students on educational placement, including professional services students on a placement / work-integrated learning visit (e.g., teacher candidate practicums, nurse, psychologist, behavioural therapist, speech-language pathologist, etc.);
- Those who provide professional services to children at school
- Visitors, including third-party contractors
Individuals subject to a school board’s immunization disclosure policy will be required to provide proof of one of the following three things:
- Full vaccination against COVID-19; or
- A medical reason for not being vaccinated against COVID-19; or
- Completion of a COVID-19 vaccination educational program prescribed by the Ministry of Education
Individuals who are not fully vaccinated must complete a COVID-19 rapid antigen test as part of screening and demonstrate a negative test result, prior to interacting with students or staff.
For those individuals interested in volunteering or frequently visiting a WCDSB school site, please click on the link below to complete the designated form. Once submitted, you will receive an email providing direction as to what documentation is required prior to entering a school location. Please note that Third Party Providers (e.g., Health Care Workers, Bussing, Kidsability staff) are not required to complete the form below as their vaccine disclosure will be documented through a different process.
We appreciate your support in helping to create a safe environment for students and staff, which supports learning, development, and health and well-being.