General Description of Duties:
Ensure the safe and secure supervision of students in elementary or secondary classes in the event of a teacher absence.
- Baptismal Certificate confirming a Roman Catholic baptism.
- Canadian citizen with Social Insurance Number or valid work permit to be eligible to work in Canada.
- Experience working and supervising with children (ages 3-18)
- Ability to communicate in a sensitive, courteous manner with students, parents, and staff;
- Ability to work as a team player;
- Current First Aid and CPR certification.
Rate of Pay: $130 per school day
Hours of Work: A full school day requires 6.5 hours of work with the expectation that Supply Teachers are in attendance at the school location 15 minutes prior to the commencement of the school day. Beginning and end times vary by school. Bell times are available at https://www.wcdsb.ca/our-schools/.
Location: Qualified applicants are invited to submit a resume and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Covering letters must indicate the school(s) at which the applicant wishes to be considered for supply assignments.
Applications will be accepted until April 13, 2018 at 4:00pm
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be notified.
The Waterloo Catholic District School Board is welcoming of candidates from diverse communities, backgrounds and identities and encourages applications from qualified members of these groups.
To request this file in large print, please email email@example.com. If you require a disability related accommodation to participate the recruitment process, please contact us at (519) 578-3677, extension 2368 to discuss your needs under the Human Rights Code. Responses to inquiries will be provided within 72 hours.
Successful candidates will be required to produce a satisfactory Criminal Background Check. For further information refer to policy APS 038 on the website of the Waterloo Catholic District School Board.