Job Posting Number SS 2021-03
The position will report to the Chief Information Officer and will receive mentoring and direction from the Supervisor the Classroom Services. Primary location will be working at the Facility Services location in Waterloo. This position has been funded by the Ontario Public Service through the Summer Experience Program.
- Assist in troubleshooting, diagnosing and repairing laptops and Chromebook
- All training included with the positions.
- Must be currently be a Senior Secondary Student or enrolled in a post-secondary institution in a computer science/technology
- Basic knowledge of hardware
- Basic knowledge of website maintenance using WordPress and SharePoint Online
- Attention to detail and strong communication skills are important during all stages of the project.
Salary Level: $16.50 per hour
Hours: Monday to Friday 35 hours per week
Location(s): Catholic Education Centre, 35 Weber St., Kitchener
If you possess the skills, qualifications and personal attributes listed above and wish to be considered for this position, please send:
- A complete up-to-date personal resumé or curriculum vitae;
- Two current professional references;
- Documentation to support the qualifications and assets identified above.
External applicants are required to apply directly through Apply to Education at: www.applytoeducation.com
For ApplytoEducation assistance, please contact 1-877-900-5627 (Monday – Friday, 7:30 am – 7:00 pm EST.)
Internal applicants are required to apply by submitting your required documents to email@example.com . Please include your first name, last name and posting number (provided above) in the subject line.
Further information on the application process can be found at: https://www.wcdsb.ca/careers/how-to-apply/
Applications will be accepted until 4:00 pm on July 6, 2021.
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be notified.
To request this file in large print, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you require a disability related accommodation to participate the recruitment process, please contact us at (519) 578-3677, extension 2368 to discuss your needs under the Human Rights Code. Responses to inquiries will be provided within 72 hours.
The successful candidate will be required to produce a satisfactory Criminal Background Check. For further information refer to policy APS 038 on the website of the Waterloo Catholic District School Board