Co-op Placement (Post-Secondary) – Health and Safety
The Health & Safety Team along with Human Resources Services welcomes you to the Waterloo Catholic District School Board.
This training is designed to provide a Health and Safety Orientation to Co-op Students doing their work placements at the WCDSB.
While the goal of this training is for the students to find the information useful, it is the Board’s objective to ensure that everyone can work in a safe and accident-free manner.
If you have any questions about the below material, please contact Health and Safety at WCDSB.firstname.lastname@example.org
WHMIS Video (WMV File)
Understanding Challenging Behaviour
Note: To download the modules, “right-click” on a link and choose “Save target as…”
- Module 1 – Understanding Behaviour
- Module 2 – ABCs of Behaviour
- Module 3 – Intro to Data Collection
- Module 4 – The Functions of Behaviour
- Module 5 – Reinforcement
- Module 6 – Visual Supports
- Module 7 – Modeling Shaping Behaviour
- Module 8 – Skill Deficits Replacement Behaviour
- Module 9 – Generalization Maintenance of Skills
Once you have viewed the required training, please print off the checklist that pertains to you for signature: