- Hold a current Certificate of Qualification with the Ontario College of Teachers
- At the time of application have completed Part 1 and Part 2 of the Ontario Principal’s Qualification Program
- Hold Religious Education Certificate, Part I or a Letter of Equivalency from OECTA Provincial/OCSTA
- Demonstrated successful experience as a Vice Principal
- Have developed a professional portfolio tied to the Catholic School Level Leadership Framework that demonstrates a transformation of lifelong learning experience(s) to teaching and learning practices
- Have received certification in the Board’s three-part Catholic Leadership Program
- Master’s Degree
- Evidence to demonstrate participation in leadership experiences in a variety of settings
- Evidence of a clear understanding of the purpose and nature of leadership experiences in a Catholic School and in a variety of other settings
- Have broad teaching experience in various divisions and a variety of settings
- Have a good working-knowledge of computers, office software and related school technology
- For external applicants: applications will be received via email at email@example.com while the internal applicants must apply via firstname.lastname@example.org . Please include your first and last name and the posting number (provided above) in the subject line.
Applications must include:
- A letter of application quoting the above posting number
- A complete and up-to-date personal resume or curriculum vitae
- A copy of the candidate’s most recent Principal Performance Appraisal if available.
- Letters of reference from two individuals who can provide a current professional reference. One must be the candidate’s current supervisor/principal. The other reference must be from a former supervisor/principal.
- A current satisfactory pastoral reference dated within the last 12 months. The form can be found at https://www.wcdsb.ca/careers/how-to-apply/
- A signed endorsement from your Family of Schools Superintendent. The endorsement form can be found at https://www.wcdsb.ca/careers/how-to-apply/
- Documentation to support the qualifications and assets identified above including a copy of your current Certification of Qualification
Applications will be accepted until February 14, 2020
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be notified.
The Waterloo Catholic District School Board is welcoming of candidates from diverse communities, backgrounds and identities and encourages applications from qualified members of these groups.
Applicants are invited to self-identify if you are First Nations, Metis, Inuit, a member of a visible minority group(s) or a person with disabilities. This information is collected under the authority of the Ontario Human Rights Code and will be used to keep track of recruitment information. No personal information will be included.
To request this file in large print, please email email@example.com. If you require a disability related accommodation to participate the recruitment process, please contact us at (519) 578-3677, extension 2368 to discuss your needs under the Human Rights Code. Responses to inquiries will be provided within 72 hours. Please use one method of application only.