ConEd Supply Secondary School Credit Teachers
St. Louis Adult Learning and Continuing Education Centre
Posting Number: AC-2020-021
Applications for the above teaching position at St. Louis Adult Learning and Continuing Education Centres are invited from all qualified and interested applicants. The Supply Teacher will be responsible to the Principal of St. Louis Adult Learning and Continuing Education Centres to teach adults in the secondary credit program.
General Description of Duties:
- Delivering in-class lessons and potentially developing lesson plans when needed
- Identifying students’ individual learning needs and using a variety of instructional strategies
- Accurate attendance reporting
- Following and enforcing all school policies expectations for the day
- Implementing effective classroom management strategies and following all school policies
- Hold a current Ontario College of Teachers Certificate of Qualification
- Preference given to those with experience teaching adults
- Certified rate $38.02 per hour plus Stat and Vacation Pay
- Certified rate for a Term position is $44.01 plus Stat and Vacation Pay
Hours of Work: September to June
Mornings 8:45 AM to 11:45 AM and Afternoons 12:30 PM to 3:30 PM
Location: Main Campus – 80 Young St, Kitchener or 150 Main St., Cambridge
Qualified applicants are invited to submit a resume and covering letter along with a copy of a current Ontario College of Teachers Certificate of Qualification, Undergraduate and, if applicable, postgraduate university transcripts, Teacher Performance Appraisal (TPA) summative reports or most recent performance appraisals.
Please include your first and last name and the posting number (provided above) in the subject line.
Further information on the application process can be found at: https://www.wcdsb.ca/careers/how-to-apply/
Applications will be accepted until: April 6, 2020 at 9am
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be notified.
The Waterloo Catholic District School Board is welcoming of candidates from diverse communities, backgrounds and identities and encourages applications from qualified members of these groups.
To request this file in large print, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you require a disability related accommodation to participate the recruitment process, please contact us at (519) 578-3677, extension 2368 to discuss your needs under the Human Rights Code. Responses to inquiries will be provided within 72 hours.
The successful candidate will be required to produce a satisfactory Criminal Background Check. For further information refer to policy APS 038 on the website of the Waterloo Catholic District School Board.