(Temporary Special Assignment – from approximately November 12 to January 18, 2019)
Job Posting Number
Reporting to the Information and Protection of Privacy Officer, this CUPE position will support the Information Technology Services Department in an effective and professional manner.
- Abide by the department/site Code of Conduct and Board’s Professional Standards of Ethics and adhere to all Board policies and procedures.
- Strive for continual improvement in all aspects of the position and engage in sound time-management practices.
- Promote a team environment, be accountable for your actions and have a sound knowledge of all areas of the responsibilities of the position.
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:
- Use the Electronic Data Management System EDMS software to record, maintain, process information.
- Assist in maintaining the Records Centre Destruction Inventory and disposing of boxes. May also include checking to see if retention period has expired on existing boxes as well as validating Laserfiche scans (i.e. check to see if documents noted as being scanned, have been scanned and filed into a Laserfiche folder)
- Prepare and manage information ensuring accuracy.
- This project is temporary continuous information management for the Student Services – Professional Services Area.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Grade 12 diploma.
- Microsoft Office (Intermediate) working knowledge and experience would be an asset.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a detail oriented work environment with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality.
Salary Level 2 of the CUPE grid: $22.12 to $23.40 per hour
Hours of Work: 15 hours per week
Contract: Approximately November 12 to January 18, 2019
Location: Board office
Qualified applicants are invited to submit a resume and covering letter.
Applications will be accepted until November 6, 2018
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be notified.
Please include your first and last name and the posting number (provided above) in the subject line. Further information on the application process can be found at: https://www.wcdsb.ca/careers/how-to-apply/
The Waterloo Catholic District School Board is welcoming of candidates from diverse communities, backgrounds and identities and encourages applications from qualified members of these groups.
Applicants are invited to self-identify if you are First Nations, Metis, Inuit, a member of a visible minority group(s) or a person with disabilities in your resume. This information is collected under the authority of the Ontario Human Rights Code.
To request this file in large print, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you require a disability related accommodation to participate the recruitment process, please contact us at (519) 578-3677, extension 2368 to discuss your needs under the Human Rights Code. Responses to inquiries will be provided within 72 hours.
The successful candidate will be required to produce a satisfactory Criminal Background Check. For further information refer to policy APS 038 on the website of the Waterloo Catholic District School Board.