Supply Childcare Workers (CE-2017-16)
St. Louis Adult Learning & Continuing Education
Applications for assignment to the position of Supply Childcare Worker (Certified or Uncertified) for St. Louis Adult Learning and Continuing Education Centres are invited from all qualified and interested applicants.
- Registered Early Childhood Educator (RECE) or experience working in a childcare setting
- Standard CPR/First Aid
- Committed to providing quality inclusive childcare programming
- Ability to stand/walk for extended periods; and must be able to physically assist children as Required (e.g. lifting)
- Good Standing with the College of ECE’s
- Excellent Communication and teamwork skills
- Comfortable working in all program areas (e.g. infants, toddlers)
- Ensuring the rules and regulations of the childcare are followed
- Delivery of program and snacks
- Communicating regularly with staff and supervisor
- $18.81 (certified) or $12.14 (uncertified) per hour, plus Statutory Holiday and Vacation Pay
- Supply as required (St. Louis Adult Learning & Continuing Education Campuses only)
- Please note this is not a DECE position.
Written applications and supporting documentation stating qualifications and experience, including a copy of your current certification, will be received until Tuesday, September 5, 2017 at 4:00pm. Send applications quoting the posting number to:
(Posting # CE-2017-16)
Amanda McCraw, Human Resource Services
St. Louis Adult Learning and Continuing Education Centres
80 Young St., Kitchener, Ontario, N2H 4Z1 or
Please use one method of application only. Although we thank all applicants, only those granted interviews will be contacted. Successful candidates will be required to provide a satisfactory criminal background check. If you require a disability related accommodation to participate in the recruitment process, please contact us at (519) 578-3677, ext. 2368 to provide your contact information.