International Languages Secondary School Credit Teacher (Arabic) Program
Posting # AC-2017-41 – REPOST
St. Louis Adult Learning & Continuing Education
Applications for the above teaching position at St. Louis Adult Learning and Continuing Education Center’s are invited from all qualified and interested applicants. The International Language Teacher(s) will be responsible to the Principal of St. Louis Adult Learning and Continuing Education Centers to teach the International Language Credit courses at St. Louis for 3 hours per week.
Job Description & Requirements:
Arabic Course Codes: LYABD, LYBCU, LYADU
Dates: Sept 2017 – Jun 2018 (evening classes starting Sept 14, 2016 (Wed 5:30 pm – 8:30 pm)
- Hold a current Ontario College of Teachers Certificate of Qualification
- Have Intermediate & Senior teaching qualifications in the credit language
- Have demonstrable evidence of instructing in the credit language (Arabic)
- Hold a certification in language instruction from an accredited College or University
- Deliver the secondary school international language (Arabic) curriculum in a classroom setting
Full documentation MUST accompany the application and is to include:
- A letter of application quoting the above posting number
- A complete and up-to-date personal resume or curriculum vitae
- A copy of a current Ontario College of Teachers Certificate of Qualification
- Practice teaching reports
- Undergraduate and, if applicable, postgraduate university transcripts
- Teacher Performance Appraisal (TPA) summative reports or most recent performance appraisals
Applications will be received by the undersigned until 4:00 pm on August 21, 2017.
St. Louis Adult Learning and Continuing Education Centre
80 Young St., Kitchener, Ontario, N2H 4Z1 or
email: firstname.lastname@example.org or on applytoeducation.com
Please use one method of application only.
Applicants deemed to have equivalent experience will be granted an interview.
Although we thank all applicants, only those granted interviews will be contacted.
This is a non-denominational equal opportunity position. If you require a disability related accommodation to participate in the recruitment process, please contact us at (519) 578-3677, extension 2368 to provide your contact information.